Sunday 10 June 2012

Hello & Welcome!

Welcome to the first post in my first ever blog, please be gentle with me. I guess I should be begin by telling you what this blog will be about, my intentions. Well they're pretty broad, everything from reviews of films & music, to articles on my favourite authors, to my thoughts, beliefs & experiences as a carer. I'm not sure where exactly I'm heading with this so I guess we'll just have to find out together.

Which kind of explains the title of my blog, 'The Many Worlds Interpretation' was a theory put forward by Hugh Everett III, an American physicist (father of Mark Everett of the band Eels). The theory basically suggests the possibility of the existance of parallel universes where every possible outcome to every event is played out.

MWI seemed a good title for what to begin with will certainly be a blog covering alot of different things, plus I thought it sounded pretty damn cool.

Hugh Everett III

No comments:

Post a Comment